Co-founder, CTO and Data Scientist at Ruby Industries Inc..
Since 2009 I’ve been working in the iGaming industry with some of the major brands, helping iGaming businesses and their affiliate programs make better, data-driven decisions.
I developed a number of data products, data integration solutions and intelligence reports to help them draw actionable insights from their data.
I was profiled on Simply Statistic blog as on of the top performers in Johns Hopkins Unversity and Coursera Data Science Specialization.
I am the architect and lead developer of Datapark - Business Intelligence reporting application, which sort of summarizes my full-stack technical skills and experience:
- Unix / Linux scripting and system administration
- Database development and data modeling (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, SSRS, SSAS, MDX)
- Data Warehouse architecture and modeling
- Business Intelligence ETL and reporting
- Statistical data processing - Data Science pipeline
- Getting and cleaning data
- R Programming
- Exploratory data analysis
- Statistical inference
- Regression models
- Machine learning
- Data mining
- Natural language processing
If your business needs help with data related projects I’d be happy to hear from you. Feel free to rouch out through:
- MyAffiliates - iGaming affiliate managment software.
- Affiliate Lounge - Affiliate program for Betsson, CasinoEuro, Betsafe and more.
- Betting Partners - Affiliate program for Bodog, Bovada, Slots.lv and DowntownBingo.com.
- Commission Lounge - Affiliate program for Betsson, CasinoEuro, Betsafe facing Turkish market.
- ChipSplit - Affiliate program for Carbon family of brands
- PafPartners - Affiliate program for Paf
- PlayHippo - Affiliate program for PlayHippo